Bahama Beach Club is not a wedding factory!
Unlike most of the crowded Caribbean resorts, we perform only one exclusive wedding ceremony per day, Guaranteed!
From 2 to 200 guests, our experienced wedding coordinators are available 7 days a week to help you plan the private beachfront wedding of your dreams.
Formal or casual, indoor or outdoor, plated or buffet, we know you’ll love our super service and outstanding Bahamian cuisine.
At Bahama Beach Club, our “one at a time” wedding ceremonies are romantic, stress-free and affordable, guaranteeing your special day is totally yours!
Our $950 Bahama Beach Club Wedding Package includes:
- Your Ceremony on our Famous 3½ Mile Long Beach
- Personal Bahamas Wedding Consultant
- Transportation to and from City Hall and assistance in obtaining Bahamas marriage license
- Tropical Palm Wedding Arch erected on Beach
- White folding chairs including setup and takedown
Group discounts are available for wedding parties renting 8 or more luxury condos from Bahama Beach Club, Ltd.
Requirements for getting
your marriage license in the Bahamas:
The Bahamian government currently requires a 24 hour residency period before a couple can apply for a marriage license. If you would like your Bahamas wedding on a Saturday or Sunday, you should arrive in The Bahamas no later than Thursday.
- Identification: Valid passport (stamped by Bahamas Immigration to show date of entry into country) OR Valid driver's license (with photo) plus certified copy of your birth certificate plus stamped card from Bahamas Immigration (you receive this when you enter The Bahamas)
- If divorced, certified copy (with raised or color court seal) of the original divorce decree (this will be returned but will be kept by the Registrar General's Office)
- If widowed, death certificate of spouse
- Translations and certification of documents in English, if necessary
- If under 18 years of age, Affidavit of Parents' Consent
- No blood test required
- English is the official language of The Bahamas
- US dollars are accepted nationwide at par with Bahamian dollars
- Hosting a meeting or group event in The Bahamas entitles a U.S. taxpayer, individual or corporation, to deduct the costs of hosting a meeting in The Bahamas. A new agreement with the Commonwealth of The Bahamas allows for the exchange of tax matter information between the United States and the Bahamas.
For more information call Jerry at 888-564-1080 or email him at Jerry@BahamaBeachClub.com, or use our convenient Wedding Proposal Form: